At Peachy, the price you see on the page is the price you pay, in full. No hidden costs on any product.
Every brand you see on this site is founded by an Aussie (often female) and made locally in Australia.
Animal Cruelty Free
While we don’t make a big deal out of it, every product on this site is vegan friendly and animal cruelty free.
See Ethical Ratings
On every product page you’ll see the ethical rating for each brand – with a minimum score of 70 out of 100.
How It Works
Peachy helps anyone who cares about the ethics of the brands that they buy from, to easily shop online with them:
- Buy from all your favourite ethical brands all in one spot
- Easily filter products based on your ethical concerns
- Save your credit card details so you can easily re-purchase
- No price difference between buying from Peachy and buying direct
- Shipping is included in the price of every product – no hidden costs!
- Most Peachy brands ship with Sendle which is a carbon neutral service
- Coming soon: you’ll be able to set regular recurring subscriptions to any type of product and manage it all from one place
Ethical Shopping Guide
Marketers are very good at shaping the way we view issues and sometimes that can mean we don’t all get the full picture. We’ve created an ethical shopping guide to help you understand the important things you need to consider across a range of issues when shopping ethically, including:
- Organic and GMO Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Sustainable
- Human Cruelty Free
- Labour Standards
- Community Investment