Bath Soak (3 Pack) – Peppermint, Rose & LavenderSold By: Soak Society
This set of three travel bath soaks suitable for all skin types promotes detoxification and relaxation while leaving your skin wonderfully smooth. It is also:
- Free of synthetic fragrances often found in conventional bath salts
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Made with all raw ingredients from Australian companies
- Enjoyable for men and women
The set has been carefully crafted with our most popular three scents, Original, Rose and Sleep. Ingredients include detoxifying Epsom salt, various clays and natural essential oils. To ensure a bathing experience that’s enjoyable beyond the first few moments, the product has been formulated to release the scent slowly.
Bath Salts That Dissolve In Seconds
Everyone needs to take some time out once in awhile. Next time you draw a bath, pour in the bath salts for a soak that will leave your skin nourished and reinvigorated. While bath salts are different from a scrub, the effect is similar in that the salts will leave your skin feeling creamily soft. On top of that, healthy clays promote smooth skin as a little bit of the clay remains on the skin after your bath. Your skin is your largest organ – treat it well!
While you are enjoying a soothing and relaxing soak, your body is transformed through a two-way process called reverse osmosis. First, Epsom salts’ detoxifying effect will rid your body of unwanted toxins. Then, the body re-absorbs magnesium and sulphate which are contained in the Epsom salt. Both are vital for muscle, nerve, joint and skin health. Conventional bath salts often include synthetic fragrances, which can be recognized by an overly strong, fake scent. Soak Society only uses natural essential oils, which are more than just an olfactory feast. They are truly good for you.
How to Use
- Draw a bath of comfortable temperature and add 2-3 tablespoons of your bath soak stirring with your hand until dissolved.
- Set aside 40 minutes to relax and unwind and let these wonderful ingredients work their magic.
The first 20 minutes are detoxing, the next 20 minutes your body rebuilds its levels of vital minerals. Drink some water during that time to make sure you don’t get light-headed which can be an occasional side effect of detoxification. One travel pack will provide you with enough bath salts for 1-2 baths. If you are not into taking full baths, try a relaxing foot bath instead.
All Natural, All Vegan Ingredients
Soak Society uses all natural, vegan ingredients, which have all been sourced in Australia. These bath salts are free of preservatives, as the Epsom salt acts as a natural preservative itself.
The Originale Wellness Soak has a unisex scent and is the most detoxing. Ingredients include:
- Essential oils including Peppermint, Rosemary, Bergamot and Juniper Berry
- Epsom and Celtic sea salts
- Bentonite clay which absorbs toxins and impurities from the skin
The Rose Bath Soak is a very feminine bath and pink clay gives it a dainty light pink colour. Ingredients include:
- Pink Himalayan salt, Australian pink clay, Epsom and Celtic sea salts
- Rose Geranium and Rose Otto essential oils for a royal scent
- Dried rose petals from organic pink roses for a feast for all your senses·
The Sleep Bath Soak is infused with lavender and chamomile essential oils for the most relaxing scent. Ingredients include:
- Epsom and Celtic salts, as well as colloidal oatmeal which is great for healing eczema and dry, itchy skin
- White clay which gives your bath a milk-like creamy consistency. Think of it as a vegan milk bath
- Beautiful petite lavender petals
Soak Society’s Ethical Certifications
We are accredited by Choose Cruelty Free Limited as a cruelty free company.
The ethics of every brand listed on Peachy are researched and rated by our team on a scale of 1 to 100 for the 8 categories below. We take into account the information each brand provides us as well as credible third party ratings.