Glass Tea Infuser BottleSold By: Kkao Co
This eco-friendly glass tea infuser bottle is perfect for your cacao tea, coffee, fruit infused water or smoothies on-the-go. It is also:
- Made of double walled borosilicate glass to keep the contents hot or cold for 1-2 hours.
- Includes a removable stainless steel infuser/ filter basket
- Won’t leak thanks to the airtight bamboo lid
- Designed with the environment in mind, to reduce the consumption of single-use plastics & coffee cups
Out of stock
The Ideal Companion for the Eco-Conscious Individual
The Elixir Glass Tea Infuser Bottle offers the perfect solution to enjoy your beverages anywhere, anytime. The reusable bottle is made from double borosilicate glass meaning the contents are kept hot or cold for up to 2 hours. Complete with a stainless steel infuser basket to steep your tea leaves and an air tight eco-friendly bamboo lid, this tea infuser bottle is BPA-free and not made with any plastics or chemicals. There is no better way to enjoy your tea (or any beverage) than in this glass bottle with both the environment and your health in mind.
Versatile Bottle for All of Your Favourite Beverages On-the-go
This glass tea infuser bottle is the ideal way to enjoy your cacao tea on-the-go, but it doesn’t stop there. Let your imagination run wild, the bottle can be used for iced tea, coffee, fruit infused water, smoothies, juices and even soup. Take your favourite beverage with you wherever you go, be it to work, the gym, to the park, yoga, in the car, on holidays, the list is endless.
Reducing Environmental Impact
You may not think twice about grabbing a plastic bottle of water out of the fridge when you are thirsty, or about the cup your take away coffee is served in every morning, but Australia’s consumption of bottled water and disposable coffee cups is fast becoming a major concern to the environment.
Disposable coffee cups:
- It is estimated Australians use 1 billion disposable coffee cups each year.
- Disposable coffee cups have been found to contain plastics in the lining that do not break down and are damaging to the environment.
- Disposable coffee cups are estimated to be the second largest contributor to rubbish waste after plastic bottles.
- It is estimated that up to 90 per cent of all disposable cups end up in landfill, adding up to around 60,000 kilograms of plastic waste each year.
Plastic water bottles:
- Every year in Australia, an estimated 370 million plastic water bottles end up in landfill or polluting our oceans and waterways causing harm to precious marine life.
- Research shows discarded plastic bottles account for 38% of Australia’s total rubbish volume.
- The properties of the plastic mean disposable water bottles will take over 400 years to break down.
- Australia’s use of bottled water generates as much as 60,000 tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions every year through the production processes, transportation and refrigeration.
The Elixir Glass Tea Infuser Bottle is the perfect solution to omit the need for a plastic water bottle or take away coffee cup. You can take the bottle with you anywhere you go to enjoy your coffee, tea, water or juice knowing that you are doing your bit for the environment. If we all jumped on board this small change, imagine the impact we could have!
What is the capacity of the bottle?
The bottle has a capacity of 400ml
How do I brew tea?
Remove the infuser basket and unscrew the filter lid, add 2 teaspoons of cacao tea (or your favourite loose tea/ tea bag) replace the filter lid, making sure it clicks into place and insert back into the bottle. Pour in boiling water until it covers the infuser basket. Twist on the bamboo lid and let the Elixir Flask do the rest! You can sip your tea straight from the bottle and can keep refilling with water until your tea leaves loose their strength.
How do use the bottle for coffee & smoothies?
Remove the infuser basket, add your favourite smoothie blend or coffee just the way you like it, screw lid back on and you’re good to go.
How do I infuser water in the bottle?
Remove the infuser basket and unscrew the filter lid. Add fruit, herbs or veggies of your choice to the bottle – think citrus, berries, mint, ginger. Click the filter lid only back into place and fill with plain or sparkling water and let the flavours infuse. Variations can include ice cubes or coconut water.
Is the bottle hot to touch?
No! Thanks to the double walled glass, the contents are kept hot inside whilst not being hot to touch, so you can be sure you won’t burn your hands.
How will the bottle be packaged?
The glass tea infuser bottle will arrive protected with bubble wrap in a secure cardboard box.
How do I care for the bottle?
Please handle the bottle with care. Hand wash all parts of the bottle before use. We recommend to hand wash the bottle in warm soapy water then rinse it out and let drip-dry. Do not soak bamboo parts and do not insert any harsh objects into the bottle i.e. teaspoons, dish brushes etc.
The ethics of every brand listed on Peachy are researched and rated by our team on a scale of 1 to 100 for the 8 categories below. We take into account the information each brand provides us as well as credible third party ratings.