Gluten Free Granola – Cinnamon & Date Taste (Ludacrisp)Sold By: The Prospect Project
The only breakfast cereal with hip hop credentials, Ludacrisp Gluten Free Granola is also:
- Vegan friendly and the perfect grain free granola
- Sweetened with dates, not sugar (so that crunch is not the sound of your teeth breaking)
- Crammed with nuts and seeds that make this high protein cereal pumped with health-boosting benefits!
- The golden granola is dehydrated, not baked, for better flavour and crunch
- Homemade straight outta Perth
Finally, Muesli Without Grains: Granola For Refined Sugar Free and Gluten Intolerant diets!
Thought granola was off the menu? Think again. The only thing bulking out this breakfast cereal is a delicious mix of protein-rich nuts. That’s right gym buffs, the granola contains about 9g of protein per handful, making it a great snack before and after your workout and there’s no gluten in there to leave you feeling sick if you’re intolerant either.
How Shannon Combines Her Love of Hip Hop With Her Love of Cereal
Shannon, the lady behind the granola, thinks of herself as a bit of a gangster (you might have guessed). She also believes that healthy eating doesn’t have to be dull as, which is why her granola is baked with a whole lot of love too. Here’s how:
First she arrives at the kitchen and picks out a tune.
Next, she soaks the dates, then mixes and divvies ingredients into batches.
The tasty mix is spread thinly across trays and dehydrated for 24 hours per batch.
Why Dehydrate? Why Not Bake?
Most granolas are baked in the oven for 10-20 minutes but dehydrating instead delivers a much crispier granola (no sogginess here!) – putting the crisp in Ludacrisp. Dehydrating also brings out the flavour and nutritional benefits, and makes the granola much longer lasting, without the need for any nasty preservatives.
A Great Granola Isn’t Just For Breakfast
No sir, these irresistible little morsels make a great snack when you’re on the go, at the office, at the gym, wherever. They make a delightful topper on anything: ice cream, yoghurt, smoothie bowls…they’re even savoury enough to top curry! Can’t get enough? Combine the granola with pulsed dates and use as a gluten free cheesecake base, or roll them into tasty energy balls and granola bars.
With Ludacrisp granola, a healthy ‘handful of nuts’ is not a sorry alternative to the chocolate you were ravenously craving but rather a delicious, toasty, golden, cinnamon-sweet treat; because you should always love yourself like Kanye loves Kanye.
How to Enjoy
The granola is a bit chunky for me, what can I do?
Just give it a quick pulse in the food processor!
How will my granola be packaged and what’s the best way to keep it?
It will arrive in compact foil bags – for fresher granola and eco-friendlier transport. Keep it in an airtight container for granola fresher than you, as Bey might say.
How long will a bag of granola last me?
Depending on your powers of resistance, an 800g bag should last 3 or 4 weeks.
- Almonds – rich in calcium (great for dairy free diets!) and skin-loving vitamin E.
- Cashews – loaded with protein, iron and zinc (great for vegans and veggies!)
- Brazil Nuts – stacked with immune-boosting selenium to keep you fit and healthy
- Hazelnuts – known to help fight degenerative disease
- Sunflower, pumpkin and flax (lin)seeds – what isn’t good about seeds? This seed combo delivers a range of beauty, immune and energy boosting benefits
- Dates – all of the sweet, none of the sugar
- Coconut Flakes – for that amazing nutty flavour
- Organic Coconut oil – a healthy fat full of goodness
- Himalayan Salt – the amazing salt is full of the same 84 minerals as the human body and gives the granola a salty and sweet twist
- Cinnamon – just for a hint of spice
Granola Does Not Contain:
- Nothing hidden. No syrup, no sweeteners, no hidden additives.
- No palm or sunflower oil
The ethics of every brand listed on Peachy are researched and rated by our team on a scale of 1 to 100 for the 8 categories below. We take into account the information each brand provides us as well as credible third party ratings.