Nail Polish Set – Earthy Glitter Colours (House of Unicorns)Sold By: Julisa
Our signature House of Unicorns nail polish trio set presents a carefully curated palette for the our soulful unicorn merbabes. Formulated for vegans with no animal ingredients and no animal testing.
Each set comes with each of these full-sized (15ml) Julisa nail polish:
- 1 x Girlboss
- 1 x Ghost Cactus
- 1 x Blood Moon
- We’ll also delight you with a FREE nail art gift
Julisa nail polish is:
- Free of free major toxic chemicals (formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde resin and camphor) found in conventional polish formula
- Free of parabens, xylene, gluten and any form of animal cruelty
- Made ethically and locally on Australia’s Gold Coast
- Artisan polish made in small batches
- Professional grade with highly pigmented colour and smooth finish
- Last 4 to 5 days until the first sign of chipping when pairing with Julisa Top/ Base Coat
- Each purchase gives back to support our animal right activist partners
- All gift sets come in our signature reusable mermaid pouch
- Reduced packaging with no bubble wraps used. We use a cushioning Green Wrap instead which is made from recycled paper.
How To Use (FAQs)
- We recommend you to give your fingernails some filing and buffing before you apply nail polish.
- Make sure there is not any residual nail polish remover on your nails.
- Start with a thin, even layer of Julisa Top/ Base Coat.
- Leave to dry for around 30 seconds then apply a thin layer of your Julisa polish.
- Wait to dry for around 5 minutes.
- Repeat with a second coat of your Julisa polish.
- Seal with a layer of Julisa Top/ Base Coat after 10 minutes.
Viola! Please note that your manicure can take up to one hour to dry so be extra gentle with your hands during the time.
Run your fingers under cold or icy water after your manicure has fully cured. This will help your polish to stay longer.
ethyl acetate; butyl acetate; nitrocellulose; adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer; acetyl tributyl citrate; isopropyl alcohol; styrene acrylates copolymer; stearalkonium bentonite; n-butyl alcohol; acrylates copolymer; benzophenone 1; polyvinyl butyral; trimethyl pentanediyl dibenzoate; silica; polyethylene terephthalate; aluminium hydroxide; bis (glycidoxyphenyl)propane/bisaminomethylnorbonane copolymer; diethylaminomethylcoumarin; cocamide dea; calcium aluminium; borosilicate; phosporic acid; mica
What it DOESN’T contain:
Julisa’s Ethical Certifications
We do not have any official certifications yet, but all Julisa nail polish is vegan and not tested on animals.
The ethics of every brand listed on Peachy are researched and rated by our team on a scale of 1 to 100 for the 8 categories below. We take into account the information each brand provides us as well as credible third party ratings.