Soy Candle – Unicorn Poo FragranceSold By: The Prospect Project
A soy candle for the young at heart, Unicorn Poo Soy Candle smells like your hopes and dreams. And a shittonne of glitter.
- Sweet and fruity fragrance, guaranteed to make you smile
- 100% Vegan with no beeswax in sight, no animals (especially unicorns) were harmed in the making of this candle.
Now you know how rainbows were made
This is not your average candle. It’s not pretty. It’s not sophisticated. It doesn’t smell like french vanilla and pear. It DOES smell like Unicorn Poo: like a colourful fruit explosion in your nostrils, or like you’ve just snorted a line of glitter.
If a unicorn poo’s in the forest and no one’s around, does it still smell like cupcakes?
Our best selling fragrance, and the perfect gift for the person who has everything. See what all the fuss is about and put a smile on your dial, cos Unicorns are awesome!
Place in any room in the house that requires extra magic.
Tips and tricks:
- Trim wick to about half a centimetre prior to lighting.
- If your candle starts smoking, your wick is too long. Blow it out, trim and relight
- If your wick is drowning, melt some of the wax around the wick and pour out until wick is visible
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Hydrogenated soy oil and contains a soy-based additive. It is both natural and kosher.
Composed of natural, naturally-derived, and synthetic ingredients. All fragrance materials have been studied by RIFM (Research Institute for Fragrance Materials) for safety, and IFRA (International Fragrance Association) has set forth a code of practices for use of the materials. This ensures that fragrances are safe for consumers.
* Phthalate free
The ethics of every brand listed on Peachy are researched and rated by our team on a scale of 1 to 100 for the 8 categories below. We take into account the information each brand provides us as well as credible third party ratings.